The USPS announced a rate change for Shipping Services, like Priority Mail, that will go into effect on January 9, 2022. The price adjustments will vary by product. The January rate change will not affect USPS mailing services like First-Class Letters, Postcards, and Marketing Mail. The Postal Service shipping services will continue to offer residential delivery or regular Saturday delivery without added surcharges.
Contact us today to start saving money on postage, shipping, and priority mail!
USPS Priority Mail Rates Provided by Dakota Mailing
- The average Commercial savings for Priority Mail increase from 14.1% to 17.9%.
- Commercial Base Pricing savings are discounts you automatically access when you print shipping label using a Pitney Bowes solution vs. printing a meter tape.
- The Commercial Base Pricing savings increase for many Flat-rate products and lighter-weight packages. For example, CBP savings for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope increase from $0.55 to $1.20 just by printing a trackable label.
Automatically Save on Priority Mail Postage with Dakota Mailing.
On average, the Priority Mail discounts (Commercial Base Pricing) reflect a savings of 17.9% on USPS Retail prices.
You can automatically access CBP discounts by printing a trackable shipping (IMpb) label using a Pitney Bowes mailing and shipping solution.
USPS Priority Mail Express Rates Provided by Dakota Mailing
- Save an average of 13.1% with Pitney Bowes (Commercial Base Pricing) for Priority Mail Express
- Pitney Bowes savings (Commercial Base Pricing) are discounts you automatically access when you print shipping label using a Pitney Bowes solution vs. printing a meter tape.
- The actual savings for Commercial Base Pricing vary by weight and zone
- The Retail price is what you pay if you go the Post Office or if you use stamps or a meter tape for postage. By printing the trackable label (IMpb) for your Priority Mail Express packages, you automatically qualify for the Pitney Bowes savings (Commercial Base Pricing).
USPS First-Class Package Rates Provided by Dakota Mailing
- First-Class Package Service offers significant savings for packages weighing less than a pound. There are different price points based on weight and zone, and pricing is offered for First-Class Retail Parcels and First-Class Commercial Parcels.
- Save at least 25% with Pitney Bowes (Commercial Base Pricing) for First-Class Packages.
- The actual savings for Commercial Base Pricing vary by weight and zone.
- First-Class Retail Parcels can only weigh up to 13 oz. Any First-Class Retail Parcel that weighs over 13 oz. will be rated as Priority Mail. By printing the trackable label with SendPro®/PitneyShip™, you qualify for First-Class Commercial Parcel savings. The weight limit for your First-Class package also increases from 13 oz. to 15.999 oz.
USPS Parcel Select Ground Rates Provided by Dakota Mailing
- Overall, rates for Parcel Select Ground decreased 12.1%, with certain weight and zone rates decreasing as much as 56%.
- The 2022 Parcel Select Ground rates offer you a less expensive alternative to Priority Mail. The estimated delivery for Parcel Select Ground is 2-8 days compared to 1-3 days estimated delivery for Priority Mail. Parcel Select Ground does not include built-in insurance like Priority Mail.